Sunday, September 16, 2012

Love Is A Verb

Summer is wedding season! And this year was no different.

First was a quick trip back home for a childhood friend! Left Friday after work and was back on Sunday. G. and I used to ride the bus home from school together...that's how long we've been friends. Her wedding was the cutest little country wedding on the beautiful Palouse...I loved it!

As usual...A. was my road trip buddy!! Two weeks later we headed back home again for ANOTHER marathon weekend. Less than 48 hours home...but it's always nice to see family and friends. And weddings are the perfect excuse.

This time it was J.'s wedding...another childhood friend! We've gone to the same church forever and bonded on a mission trip to Mexico in high school. She was a beautiful bride and it was so fun catching up with friends.


And finally...K's wedding in Baker! I thought I wasn't going to be able to make it...but at the last minute I didn't have to work, so I decided to embrace spontaneity and go! K. and J. are the cutest couple and I'm so happy for them! One of the prettiest weddings I've ever been to and the funnest reception! So much dancing (and drinking)...it was a blast!


Spent the wedding with my partner in crime A! So sad she's going back to England :(


I love this girl! Couldn't imagine a better wedding going lover :) She's the ultimate bridesmaid!

No comments:

Post a Comment