Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I Just Wanna See You Strip

So I have this friend of a friend...who writes this AMAZING blog called The Unlost that I follow pretty religiously. She posts about life and love and finding a sense of purpose. It's awesome stuff...you should check it out! 

Well this last week she challenged us to "get naked...cause we're going streaking!" Don't be alarmed...as much as I love being pantless...I did not in fact go streaking. It was an exercise to strip ourselves of the fronts we put on in public and expose who we truly are: our hopes, fears, and insecurities.

It was easier to have this posted on The Unlost website anonymously...but I figured I should share it on here as well. Here goes nothing!



You can see others' naked selves and even jump in on the action yourself over at The Unlost: We're Going Streaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment