Tuesday, August 16, 2011

All I Wanna Do

Found this in a drawer back home. Not exactly the list I was looking for, but still goes with the theme! Amazing how fast time flies...can't believe I wrote this almost 5 years ago. I know I've changed and grown a lot, but it's comforting to realize I haven't changed who I am and what I want out of life. 

Stephanie Lewis
November 20, 2006
AP English
"Needs" Poem

Needs

I want to know where to go to college.
I want to attend my perfect college and have the time of my life.
I want to meet a boy who loves me and treats me like a princess.
I want to discover a career I love and am willing to spend my whole life doing.
I want to study abroad for a semester in Greece.
I want to graduate from my perfect college.
I want to marry my Prince Charming.
I want to find the perfect place to live and buy a house.
I want to be successful in my dream job.
I want to become a mother of four.
I want to go parasailing in the Caribbean.
I want to be the best mother and wife I can be.
I want to travel the world and experience new things.
I want to be a grandmother and spoil my grandkids.
I want to get the most out of life.
I want to live happily ever after. 

My teacher's only comment...Wow!...

1 comment:

  1. So true :) So happy that you have stuck to what is important!!

    ReplyDelete